POLYTECH SA, since 1984, is dedicated exclusively to the design, development and implementation of didactic solutions and laboratories.
POLYTECH’s products cover a wide range of technology sectors that aim to achieve three important objectives in the Education process:
-Simplify the student’s learning process by integrating the latest didactic and information technologies into the conventional and theoretical content of each subject.
-Upgrade the teacher – student work interaction by offering the tools to interconnect the teacher demonstration with the student lab activity.
-Create a dynamic, computer assisted laboratory, by offering solutions adapted to the latest in technology.
POLYTECH, through the years has a very successful record in designing and implementing various educational projects. Most recent projects:
* The installation of more than 1000 engineering and technical laboratories, during the years 2007 to 2009 (EU financed project) in Greece.
* The installation of 1200 Mobile laboratories for General Sciences in the territory of the Russian Federation in 2012-2013.
* The supply of more than 3000 Digital laboratory sets for the General Science-Secondary level of Education in the territory of the Russian federation in 2012-2013.
* The supply of more than 2000 data acquisition systems in the territory of the Russian Federation in 2013.
POLYTECH personnel is highly qualified, continuously trained and updated to new industry standards.
POLYTECH has also initiated various co-operations with local and international companies, resellers and manufactures, establishing market or production alliances. Additionally, the company has an established R&D cooperation with various research and development Labs of the University of Thessaly.
POLYTECH products are results of continuous research and development in conjunction to adaptation in technological advancements and modern developments in the fields of modern industrial technology.
* The installation of more than 50 Engineering and Technical laboratories in the Russian Federation in 2009-2014.