The LHP-304 laboratory covers all areas, theoretical and practical, concerning all Electrical systems included in various types of Automobiles.
The laboratory consists of a set of simulators, trainers and equipment listed on the right of this page (any PCs required are not included - provided locally by reseller).
The LHP-304 laboratory is designed to provide students with automotive training program introducing various systems and components in modern cars. It brings a comprehensive view of the entire sub-systems in the car, the system's components and their interconnection, functions, operation, signals and diagnosis under hands-on safe activities.
The laboratory’s equipment is accompanied by the appropriate software to run interactively with PC workstations, wherever this is applicable. When an available program interfaces the PC with a simulator, it offers support in all the above training procedures and creates realistic simulations. The student is able to change the data and the parameters of the system. The programs present schematically the results of the adjustments performed by the student.
|-FP-300||Automotive Electrical Systems Simulator|
FP-300 Automotive Electrical Systems Simulator:
- Electrical components with their symbols and electrical circuits in cars.
- Electrical circuits faults, short-circuits, open circuits, faulty components.
- Automotive electrical wiring diagrams.
- Electrical components in big vehicles.
- Electrical components and their symbols and electrical circuits and systems in large vehicles.
- Practical exercise on fault recognition and malfunction repair (troubleshooting).
- FP300 T: A Teacher Demonstrator With removable Electrical Circuit Boards.
- FP300 VS: An Educational & Virtual Simulation Software operating simultaneously with the Electrical Circuits Boards and providing the Interactive training platform for the classroom.
- FP300 ST: A wireless Base connected via Wi-Fi to the FP300 T with car ignition where all the Electrical Circuit Boards used on the FP300T can be adapted to for student activities.
- FP300 MS: A wireless Base with measurement points and LCD where all tests performed on the FP300T can be performed by the student simultaneously.
|-PT-AU/481||Automotive Electrical Trainer|
PT-AU/481 Automotive Electrical Trainer:
- It demonstrates all basic electrical components of a car interconnected in a close circuit.
- The close circuit of the trainer allows fault simulation and repairing for hands-on experience in the basic electrical circuits of the automobile.
- The system is fully working.
- It gives the possibility to introduce faults.
|-PT-A-033||Engine Starting And Ignition System|
PT-A-033 Engine Starting And Ignition System:
- Instruments (meter) operation
- Voltage/resistance measurement
- Starter operation
- Ignition system
- Operation and control of electronic circuits
- Fuel system/operation
- Electronic ignition
- Direct ignition activation system
- By this simulator the main types of ignition systems are analyzed: conventional with coil, transistorized with Hall or inductive sensor, and electronic ignition.
PT-A-036 Electric Components:
- Digital instruments and display
- Electrical sunroof
- Cruise control
- Safety belts tension relay
- Radio/stereo system
- Automatic lighting system
- Electric seats regulation
- Fuel shut-off inertial switch
|-PTS-3572||Engine Sensors And Actuators Simulator|
PTS-3572 Engine Sensors And Actuators Simulator:
- Engine Sensors: temperature, pressure, knock, flow, position, speed and oxygen
- Air control system and Idle air control
- Fuel delivery system and Injection system
- Ignition system and spark plugs
- Exhaust gas oxygen & temperature sensors
- Solenoid operation, finding and repair of open circuit of position sensor of Exhaust Gas
- Fault troubleshooting of various sensors, transducers, solenoids and valves
- Troubleshooting and repair of different operational modes, like leakages, in the starting system etc.
|-PTS-3545||Electronic Ignition Simulator|
PTS-3545 Electronic Ignition Simulator:
- Centralized injection system
- Electronic ignition system type E-DIS
- Sparks producing and sparks not producing ignition
- Secondary circuit waveforms
- Triggering pulse
- Current restriction in primary circuit and ignition angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine revolutions (speed) and ignition timing
|-PTS-3546||Multipoint Ingection Simulator|
PTS-3546 Multipoint Ingection Simulator:
- Fuel pump and safety circuits delivery
- Intake air mass measurement
- Air density and temperature
- TPS : Throttle Position Sensor
- Electromagnetic injectors
- Injection duration and system operation
- Injection pulses analysis
- Injection duration at idle operation and with load
|-PTS-3547||ABS 4 Channels System Simulator|
PTS-3547 ABS 4 Channels System simulator:
- Brake main system
- Basic construction
- Electronic brake control
- Inductive RPM sensors
- Wheel speed calculation
- Vehicle acceleration and braking process
- Hydraulic Modulator
|-PTS-OF-4320||Digital Oscilloscope with Frequency Meter and DC Power Supply|
PTS-OF-4320 Digital Oscilloscope with Frequency meter and DC power supply:
It’s a THREE-IN-ONE lab unit. It includes:
- Oscilloscope 40NS/s
- Power Supply
- 1MHz function Generator
|-PTS-3530/ 31/32/34/37||Automotive ElectricalSystems Lab|
PTS-3530/31/32/34/37 Automotive Electrical Systems Lab:
- The PTS-3530 series is composed of: PTS-3531, PTS-3532, PTS-3534, PTS-3537.
- The trainer can be operated as a stand alone system without a PC guided by experimental book using (when required) external oscilloscope.
- The trainer can be connected to a PC in serial communication (RS232 or USB) using unit and software for signal display. The software provides the corresponding exercise theory, knowledge tests, project course, and the necessary drawings for the wiring of the exercises. The software guides the student step-by-step to the required measurements.
- Each of the other PTS-3530 modules is mounted on the PTS-3531 and contains electrical circuits of various circuits in modem car controlled by PTS-3531 for fault insertion, message display on the LCD and signal measurement using LAB.
|-PT-200||Starting Motor for Cars|
PT-200 Starting Motor for Cars:
- Model sectioned.
- Provides facility of showing all internal components that consist it.
- Mounted on a base.
|-PT-5||Electronic Stability Control ABS and ASR and EBD and ESP|
PT-5 Electronic Stability Control ABS and ASR and EBD and ESP:
- Identification of the system’s components
- Analysis of the behavior without stability control
- Measurement of the signals generated by the Hall effect sensors present on each wheel
- Analysis of the steering sensor and side acceleration sensors
- Analysis of the operation of the hydraulic block and the brake liquid recovery
- Analysis of the behavior when one or more wheels are locked
- Analysis of the intervention conditions in case of wheels skidding
- Analysis of the braking distribution with the help of pressure gauges
|-PT-MEM 4000||Diagnostic tester|
PT-MEM 4000 Diagnostic tester:
- Automatic function tester set for Automobiles that scans all the diagnosable ECUs on a vehicle. Not only is the scan incredibly quick, but as soon as it finishes, identifies the results and flags up any errors, allowing you to run auto-diagnostics on selected systems.
The set of PT - MEM consists of two basic components:
- Hand-held Diagnostics PAD AXON 4
- Remote Wireless Diagnostics Navigator
- Reading and display engine parameters
- Reading and display faults
- Erasing memorized faults
- Activation of actuators