The LHP-3000 laboratory covers all areas, theoretical and practical starting from Basic Electronics up to the most advanced technologies of Industrial Electronics including didactical software, design, simulation and assembling of electronic circuits. The laboratory consists of a set of trainers listed on the right of this page (any PCs required are not included - provided locally by reseller).
|-PT-3301AD||Analog and Digital Electronics Trainer kit|
PT-3301AD Analog and Digital Electronics Trainer kit:
The system includes:
- Rheostat 10K - rheostat 100k
- 10 TTL/CMOS Logic Level Inputs.
- 10 Logic level inputs and outputs with LEDs (dual color) indicators.
- Locked frequency clock generator, range 1Hz to 10N Hz, N = 1 to 6
- Function generator 20 - 200KHz, wave types Sine, Square, Triangle. Frequency and amplitude control.
- Single Pulse Generator - manual single stage switch
This system enables the student to perform several experiments and covers the following topics:
Analogue Electronics Kit: Resistors, Capacitors, etc.
Digital Electronics Kit: Gates: AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, Function realization and Karnaugh map, etc.
Microcomputer Interfacing Kit: RAM and ROM, Timing diagrams, etc.
|-PTS-3200||Microprocessor And Microcontroller Training System|
PTS-3200 Microprocessor And Microcontroller Training System:
- Microcomputer Structure
- 8085 8 bit microprocessor
- 80S8 16 bit microprocessor
- ARM 32 bit microcontroller/processor
- SO51 8 bit microcontroller
- Microprocessor internal structure
- ALU and registers
- Microprocessor operation
|-PTS-3381||Electric And Electronic Measurements Training System|
PTS-3381 Electric And Electronic Measurements Training System:
- Voltmeter, Ohmmeter and Ampere meter.
- Resistor measurements
- Ohms Law.
- Series and parallel resistor circuits.
- Kirchhoff's laws.
- Theremin, Norton's, superposition theorems.
- Electric and magnetic fields.
- Mutual and self induction.
|-PTS-3331||Analog Electronics Training System|
PTS-3331 Analog Electronics Training System:
- Ohms Law
- Series and parallel resistor circuits
- Kirchhoff's law
- PN junction and diode characteristics
- Diode circuits and applications
- Zener diode characteristics and applications
|-PTS-3340||Basic Electronics Training System|
PTS-3340 Basic Electronics Training System:
- Switches and sensors
- Driver and consumers
- Gate applications
- System control
- Drum applications
- Power regulation
|-PTS-3351||Digital Electronics Training System|
PTS-3351 Digital Electronics Training System:
- AND gates
- OR gates
- NOT gates
- NAND gates and NAND equivalent
- NOR gates 3nd NOR equivalent circuit
- XOR gates
- Truth tables
|-PTS-3371||Analog, Digital and Hardware Electronics Training System|
PTS-3371 Analog, Digital and Hardware Electronics Training System:
Analogue Electronics Kit : - Resistors
Digital Electronics Kit : - Gates: AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR
- Function realization and Karnaugh map
Microcomputer Interfacing Kit : - RAM and ROM
- Timing diagrams