The O.E.M. laboratory introduces the student to Electrical Motor components assembling, both for direct current and alternating current.
The laboratory is modular and consists of a set of equipment which provides an end-to-end laboratory workshop for electrical motors with training in the following major topics:
- Electrical rotary machine.
- Theory and experiments of the magnetic field properties and electromagnetic induction.
- DC motors.
- DC generators.
- Induction motors.
- Dahlander motor operational configurations.
- Three-phase synchronous motor operational configurations.
- Induction control.
- Transformers and transformation.
- Universal motor.